- Take a few deep breaths, allowing your rib cage and belly to expand as you inhale. Exhale slowly.
- Seek a change in venue. Getting away from your work station, even for a walk to the water cooler, can help you collect your thoughts and refocus on the task at hand.
- Laugh! Read one of your favorite jokes or simply laugh aloud.
- Play with a stress-relieving toy or game like a mini-basketball hoop, dart board, foam stress ball or punching bag.
- Close your eyes and listen to soothing music.
- Visualize yourself relaxing at your favorite vacation spot or completing the big presentation with ease.
via How to Relieve Stress at Work | eHow.com.